If you are thinking of joining us why not read some of the FAQs we are often asked.
Membership renewal is due by 1st February 2018. We have extended 2017’s membership to more closely align with the UKA membership dates.
We use an online system to join the club or renew your annual membership.
If you are a new member you first need to register.
Once registered or if you are an existing menu then you can use this link to subscribe to the type of membership which best suits your needs. We offer the following:
- Adult (all over 18s) : £12
- Family (2 adults and their children aged 15-17) : £18
- 2nd claim adult : £3 (this is for people who are already members of another running club)
Additionally if you wish to take up UKA membership then this can also be done here – we will collect your payment and register you with the UKA. If you wish to take out UKA membership then you also need to take out club membership. Some of the benefits of UKA membership are:
- affiliated rates for many race entry (typically a £2 discount)
- other discounts
- it is one of the criteria for the club ballot for the London Marathon (this is because we get our places based on the number of UKA members we have)